Hosted by the Cancer Institute NSW, this gala dinner celebrating excellence and innovation in cancer research will be held at Four Points by Sheraton, Sydney on 5 August, 2016.
- Outstanding Cancer Researcher of the Year
- The Professor Rob Sutherland AO Make a Difference Award
- The “Big Data, Big Impact” Grant, Stage 2*
- Excellence in Translation Cancer Research
- The ‘Wildfire’ Highly Cited Publication Award
- Innovation in Cancer Clinical Trials*
- Outstanding Cancer Research Fellow of the Year*
- The ‘Rising Star’ PhD Student Award
Guidelines and nomination forms available for each award; nominations close 9 June 2016.
*Awards are based on performance reports rather than nominations.
For more details on each award, and to nominate...